JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$25
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Raton
State
Other
Zip Code
I recently acquired a bunch of reloading related stuff from an estate. I'm not trying by any means to make a killing on these items, I saved them from the dumpster and wanted to be able to get them to someone who will use them. On that same token I am a gunsmithing student struggling to get by in this inflated economy 😂. If my prices seem out of line please feel free to let me know, I'm a caster but I powder coat so this sticky lube stuff is mostly foreign to me. Also based on the pictures if anything appears missing or broken let me know! Also they're all covered in lube and have been sitting for who knows how many years.

I'd trade for reloading components, bullet molds, brass possibly, revolver stuff, or American dollars. I live in New Mexico so items will be shipped. I have PayPal, venmo, cash app. I'll ship via usps at buyers expense.

-Alright first up are I have 2 seperate lyman no 45 lubricator sizers. As far as I can tell they're complete. One has been painted blue and has a longer handle
$25 each
FB19EA31-0382-43B9-B3E9-0F8BCF6BBFAB.jpeg EE0344C8-6491-40F4-99B2-FC48AB8C1F7F.jpeg

SOLD-Next I've got a star machine works lube sizer. Seems to be complete, needs cleaned $80
46CEB6FB-5247-4C91-B92B-13C57AB50219.jpeg
-lyman 450 lubricator sizer good condition, seems complete, $60
A4606010-F25D-491E-A3F0-0191BD29D7E8.jpeg
-RCBS lube a matic, seems to be in good condition, $100
280015A1-643E-4882-8771-1D3A21AA9DBE.jpeg
-Saeco lubrisizer, good condition, $120

-midway lubricator heater, don't know exactly what model it is but it had the lyman 450 bolted to it. $20

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top