JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Colt has been sold.

I listed this gun last month, and things didn’t work out with the buyers, so I’m putting this gun back up for sale.

For sale is a 3rd generation Colt Detective Special. The DS is a 6 shot, all-steel, .38 special. This particular gun is in excellent condition. The finish is beautiful, with only a few small blemishes including a light turn line, a small scratch on the top, some sanding marks on the wood grips and a worn spot on the bottom of the backstrap, (see photos.) Please note that these imperfections are barely noticeable unless you're looking for them. The gun will come with a set of rosewood grips, a set of black Pachmayr grips, and an HK speedloader. I have put about 75 rounds through this gun, and it functions flawlessly. The trigger is smooth and the lockup is super-tight.

Price: $500 shipped from my FFL to your FFL; if you don't want the Pachmayr grips and speedloader, then $475 shipped. I apologize that I don’t have time for a FTF sale, unless you can meet me around the Bellevue area of Washington. The holiday season is starting to get busy, and I won’t time to drive far for a FTF meeting.

Trade options (+/- cash) include:

- S&W .357 revolver, K or L frame, 2 to 4” barrel preferred
- S&W Airweight J-frames - no-lock only
- Ruger Speed/Security/Service Six in .357 3 or 4" barrel preferred
- Ruger SP 101 - 3” barrel preferred
- Ruger GP 100 - 3 or 4" barrel preferred
- Kahr 9mms
- Sig 239, 228 or 229
- CZ Compact 9mm
- Glock 19 or 26
- S&W M&P 9mms
- Other pistols considered

Again, trades are FTF in the Bellevue area only. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for looking!

TMann

Holy ****! Nice gun, wish I had the funds. This shouldnt last long at that price, maybe I'll go sell a lung to get the cash! Quit smoking recently, so I dont need the other one anymore!

treemanx: Thanks for the compliment. And congrats on stopping smoking. :s0155: Your body will be much happier without all of that stuff clogging up your arteries, and messing up your lungs.

TMann

Bump for price drop and added trade options.
TMann

<Please do not "bump" your AD more than once per week. Edit your original post with new info/updates. Thanks>

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.