JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Olymia
State
Washington
Zip Code
1. 8 inch Ballistic Advantage barrel on Anderson Sporter upper. That means no forward assist or dust cover. Yep... it's rattle canned green because ghetto-blaster is life.
2. Troy Industries VTAC 7.2" Battle Rail. Box has all the doo-dads it came with.
3. MaTech rear sight and KAC front sight
4. Geissele Airborne charging handle
5. BCG. Probably PSA but I don't really remember.
6. SB Tactical SBA3 brace in FDE with Lunar Concepts Split Fix in woodland.
7. 7 30 round PMAGS. Not pictured.

This is a well used upper. I don't keep round counts, but I'd SWAG it at about 1000 or so. I built it and torqued it to specs and all that jazz. I just never shoot the damn thing anymore. Pretty much just sits in the safe. Best to let it go. This is essentially fire-sale prices so I'm firm on the price. I WON'T SHIP IT OR SELL YOU ANY PARTS INDIVIDUALLY. Just need to be very clear on that. I live in the Olympia area so the transaction would take place in this area. I'm not interested in any trades, so please don't ask. Hit me up on the PM and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. Until cash is in my hand and you have the upper, it's for sale. Thanks for looking.

PDW.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top