JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Elmira
State
Oregon
My wife has been looking for frenchies for a while. I'm finally breaking down. But I am hoping one of you guys have some so I can do a part trade or something. Because those puppies aren't cheap.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Find a mutt frenchie. I have one that's frenchie, boston and pug (less pug) who's been a spectacular dog and is comming up on 14 with no major health issues. That's my .02, but either way good luck with your search.

Find a mutt frenchie. I have one that's frenchie, boston and pug (less pug) who's been a spectacular dog and is comming up on 14 with no major health issues. That's my .02, but either way good luck with your search.
Where did you find it?

Craigslist, and I got lucky after looking for awhile. Take her to see Bostons at least. They're like at least a sane price and similar personalities/ looks. It's easy to fall for puppies if you aren't breeding them.

There is a Facebook page dedicated to pacific northwest French bull dogs. That's where we found both of ours. Be careful though, there are a ton of scams out there. Don't put any money down until you have met the breeder and feel completely comfortable.

We bought our male local for 2700. He's a fantastic dog except he pees on anything soft. Be ready for this it's really common with them. We don't allow our dogs upstairs.

Our female was 4k. These dogs just aren't cheap. They can't breed or give birth with out human interference so that makes the price crazy. She is an amazing dog. I just wish she would stop killing rats and bringing them in the house.

Best of luck with your search! Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Oh, one last tip… make sure you negotiate well with your partner. I said "well, it looks like we are going to have to name them Staccato and P320 until I have something else to name that". Once the family saw the puppies, I was given permission to name other things that. Lol.

271476D2-9E33-4DA3-8798-569D94F34947.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top