JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
sante fe sporter 7.5 French, with 60 rnds of Syrian ammo, and 3 boxes of reloads and a bag of brass, Bore is ok, Just freshly parkerized the rifle. 200$ for the package or open to trades on 7.62x39, 6.5 grendel wolf, 9mm, Ak mags, or parts kits.

IMG_20180410_065759.jpg IMG_20180410_065806.jpg

Doesn't look like junk :D
7.5 French is a special round. When you shoot, the bullet transmogrifies on its way down the barrel and out pops a 9/32 stick with a white flag on the end.
It was conceived in WW I as an ambush ruse by General Joffre and distributed to the men for the Nivelle Offensive. It confused the legions of men, and consequently thousands mutinied. It was a mess.
Revitalized for WWII, it came into common use there, and later in French Indochine.
Here is the original concept:
88329619.jpg

7.5 French is a special round. When you shoot, the bullet transmogrifies on its way down the barrel and out pops a 9/32 stick with a white flag on the end.
It was conceived in WW I as an ambush ruse by General Joffre and distributed to the men for the Nivelle Offensive. It confused the legions of men, and consequently thousands mutinied. It was a mess.
Revitalized for WWII, it came into common use there, and later in French Indochine.
Here is the original concept:
View attachment 448778

In the words of my WWII veteran grandfather (rest his soul).....

10,000 French ran from the trench.... all chased by one German :p

In the words of my WWII veteran grandfather (rest his soul).....

10,000 French ran from the trench.... all chased by one German :p
Laugh if you like but they fought heroically every time their leaders didn't get them out flanked or out manouvered or out of supply. Incompetent leaders make even the best troops look bad.

In WWI the French fought as well as anyone and suffered horiffically, again, from crap leadership and a lying general staff.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.