Freedom Munitions 9mm 124gr Reman $8.12/box

Reactions
9mm Ammo - Bulk 9mm Ammo | Freedom Munitions

Freedom Munitions just reevaluated their pricing. Base price on 9mm has been reduced by several cents per round! 124gr 9mm REMAN is on sale at 5% off. Add PROMO code "sootch00" for an additional 5%. Great value: $0.163/rd aka $8.12/box.

Personally, this ammunition has performed flawlessly. I've used 400 rounds in an M&P Compact and 200 rounds in a CZ P07 without any malfunctions.

Freedom munitions is "local", based out of Lewiston Idaho. They sponsor many popular youtubers including Sootch00, Beretta9mmUSA, Iraqveteran8888, MilitaryArmsChannel, and mrgunsngearwho will attest to their reliability as target ammunition.

F2CMaDMaXX

Reactions
New manufacture is only 1c more a round.

flat rate shipping of $7.50 for over $100 orders and free over $200.

So, 550 rounds of new 124gr (or 115) is $9.70 a box shipped.

My range doesn't allow reman/reload ammo. And for the price I'll still shoot Blazer brass or Magtech. But thanks for the heads up!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom