JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Freedom Munitions

Add promo code "sootch00" for an extra 5% off

upload_2017-2-14_2-0-4.png

i can confirm the promo code 'sootch00' works, but I'm not seeing any 7% off "ALL" ammo deal.

???
It looks like all of the prices are adjusted the 7% sitewide already. There is no code to use. On my screen in multiple browsers I'm seeing the original price striked through in light grey and the discounted price in a darker grey.

Sneaky ducks! They just readjusted their pricing. 9mm at baseprice is now cheaper than it was two days ago with 12% off!

The readjust is good for some but terrible for others. From what I looked at .38 Special and 9mm were reduced by a few cents per round but .357mag and .223Rem were increased by a few cents per round. 10mm price per round dropped considerably though! Net positive as far as i'm concerned.

FYI: 124gr 9mm Reman is at an insane $0.171/rd right now! With the Sootch00 promo that is $0.163/rd ($8.12 per box)!

New manufacture 9mm in 115 and 124gr are 19c a round.

Gotta remember to add shipping into the price, but if you can foot $1oo, you get flat rate $7.50 shipping, or free shipping for $200.

So, new 124gr 9mm works out at $9.70 a box shipped for 550 rounds or more.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top