JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The "Eat Fresh Refresh" arrives in the chain's 21,000 U.S. restaurants on July 13, when it is giving away a six-inch Turkey Cali Fresh sub, one of its new sandwiches, between 10 a.m. and noon. Subway is also taking the unusual step of closing its restaurants early the night before, at 6 p.m., which it is calling a "refresh break" to prepare its employees for the debut of the new menu

Turkey Cali Fresh featuring turkey, bacon, avocado, mozzarella, mayo, spinach, red onion and tomatoes on multigrain;
Subway Club with turkey, ham, roast beef, lettuce, tomato and onions on multigrain;
All-American Club with turkey, ham, bacon, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and onions on Italian;

Last Edited:
Is the All-American going to come with a poster of that USA hating colored hair Soccer "star" they decided to hire as a spokes person? She should be about as great an idea as Jarred was for them. I have always liked their stuff, have not been able to bring myself to buy another one after I heard they thought she made a great choice to show how "woke" they are. :mad:

Is the All-American going to come with a poster of that USA hating colored hair Soccer "star" they decided to hire as a spokes person? She should be about as great an idea as Jarred was for them. I have always liked their stuff, have not been able to bring myself to buy another one after I heard they thought she made a great choice to show how "woke" they are. :mad:
Thanks, I was trying to remember why I didn't like this chain anymore. Their new spokesman hates most of us. I can get a much better sub at Jimmy John's and their service is terrific. #9 Italian Night Club!

The local Subway has had the worst service due to the manager/owner not caring and hiring the laziest kids... not all of them are like that, but it's obvious when the worse employees are "working".

-Robert

The local Subway has had the worst service due to the manager/owner not caring and hiring the laziest kids... not all of them are like that, but it's obvious when the worse employees are "working".

-Robert
Sadly this is the result of lack of workers in so many places. Min wage here is from $13+-$15 here depending on where you are in the state. Even for that they can't compete with the Gov who want to give people more than that to sit home. So places are often left with the "fog a mirror" your hired.
Places like where I work where you have to pass a BGC, drug test, have a clean driving record, so a lot of people are left out.
While ago one guy Boss really wanted to hire only flag was he was barely keeping a license to drive he had so many moving violations. Guy broke down in tears in front of boss. Saying he did not know what to do no one will hire him? He got a CDL and of course no Co will touch him. When boss told me I said well a good start may be to pay attention to those sighs on the road with numbers on them. :confused:

The "Eat Fresh Refresh" arrives in the chain's 21,000 U.S. restaurants on July 13, when it is giving away a six-inch Turkey Cali Fresh sub, one of its new sandwiches, between 10 a.m. and noon. Subway is also taking the unusual step of closing its restaurants early the night before, at 6 p.m., which it is calling a "refresh break" to prepare its employees for the debut of the new menu

Turkey Cali Fresh featuring turkey, bacon, avocado, mozzarella, mayo, spinach, red onion and tomatoes on multigrain;
Subway Club with turkey, ham, roast beef, lettuce, tomato and onions on multigrain;
All-American Club with turkey, ham, bacon, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and onions on Italian;
I drove by a Burgerville joint when it was dollar burger day. The line of cars circled the earth four times.
So no. No thank you.
My frigertater always holds all the victuals to prepare a superior sammy so I scoff at your free.

-Robert
Rodney Dangerfield would stand in line for an hour at Chic Filet just to have someone call him sir.

Sadly this is the result of lack of workers in so many places. Min wage here is from $13+-$15 here depending on where you are in the state. Even for that they can't compete with the Gov who want to give people more than that to sit home. So places are often left with the "fog a mirror" your hired.
Places like where I work where you have to pass a BGC, drug test, have a clean driving record, so a lot of people are left out.
While ago one guy Boss really wanted to hire only flag was he was barely keeping a license to drive he had so many moving violations. Guy broke down in tears in front of boss. Saying he did not know what to do no one will hire him? He got a CDL and of course no Co will touch him. When boss told me I said well a good start may be to pay attention to those sighs on the road with numbers on them. :confused:
Not saying it's easy but Jimmy Johns and Chic-fil-a are able to retain good help. Apparently there is a way to do it. I think Conrad Hilton used to refer to it as Esprit de Corps. One of his principles. Have a little pride in your work and the job sucks a lot less.

Not saying it's easy but Jimmy Johns and Chic-fil-a are able to retain good help. Apparently there is a way to do it. I think Conrad Hilton used to refer to it as Esprit de Corps. One of his principles. Have a little pride in your work and the job sucks a lot less.
Sooner or later this free money is going to stop. Then we will again see people willing to work too. Times like these the more creative employers will find ways to keep the best help and good for them. What I look forward too is the people who are living rent free and job free right now, when the "free" stops. Then the crying will really ramp up.

Sooner or later this free money is going to stop. Then we will again see people willing to work too. Times like these the more creative employers will find ways to keep the best help and good for them. What I look forward too is the people who are living rent free and job free right now, when the "free" stops. Then the crying will really ramp up.
Look for "reparations" to expand into other types of "victims". And a demand that welfare apply to new categories of "disabled". And of course some batshift crazy stuff out of left field.

Look for "reparations" to expand into other types of "victims". And a demand that welfare apply to new categories of "disabled". And of course some batshift crazy stuff out of left field.
I have a theory kinda along those lines.. if you look in someone's fridge and it's empty but they are fat, they likely are of the entitled mindset, thinking someone else should make their sandwiches for them.
Lorgic? Lol

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top