JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a beat up old Springfield ( Marlin?) Model 83 single shot rimfire that you can have for free. Just need to come pick it up in Vancouver WA.. It was a practice restoration that I helped my neighbor kid with. We sanded the stock down and painted it with Truck bed liner. The metal is deeply pitted along the receiver. We stripped the metal down as best we could and did a silver dura coat finish on it. Still looks pretty ugly but way better than it did. Internals were all gone through and cleaned and oiled. Shoots remarkably accurate! No iron sights. We had a scope on it. Would make a nice trunk gun or tomato stake.;)

Adults only please.

IMG_1188.JPG IMG_1189.JPG IMG_1194.JPG

IMG_1188.JPG

IMG_1189.JPG

IMG_1194.JPG

No reason for someone to get trouble over a free rifle and for you to say get off your knees and Break a law is not for you to say and is Rude and not becoming of NW FIREARMS, This is a good sight with good people on it, Insults and poor judgement
has no place here in my opinion , So if you want to go to the movies and YELL FIRE GO FOR IT we have free speech to RIGHT ! o_O

Last Edited:
Wow no need to attack me all I said is put me 3rd in line and I will pay the ffl fee if he wanted to go that way , why would you insult me for
that ?
I voted no on that stupid law if everyone would
of voted it would not of passed you know there was only a low voter turn out like 35% and I was one that voted so dont cry to me be pro active not insulting and bitter .
Example I try to explain and expose non gun and anti gun folks that responsible gun owners are just that responsible if fact I have taken a few out shooting their first time and most enjoyed it and some even bought their first gun and at least they relize it can be a responsible sport / hobbie.
I try to educate them so maybe they will stop
trying to take away our rights.
anyway insults wont get you far and I will
not give up my freedom either , and I served
My Country with pride.
for you to tell me to get off my knees is very
Low on your end.

Geeeeezz, Autumnwind is just trying to be a nice guy and give a gun away. Why all this?
Especially pouncing on ZmanZ for trying to keep it legal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.