JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
"PENDING"

Nice little maple tree. The half wine barrel it's in is almost done for. You'll be able to get one more year out of it and then you could break the tub off it and trim the roots a bit and plant it in the yard.

The leaves are small and sort of yellow/green with a red/orange edges. It's a unique look for a maple. The tree is only suppose to get 10' tall after 10 years. I've had it in the tub since 2001 and it's about 7' tall.

The thing is heavy, so you'll need three guys, or two with a hand truck and a ramp, at the least, to get it in a truck.

P1040124.JPG

PM with phone # and we'll talk.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Last Edited:
Mike,
If you can't find a taker on here, call a nursery. Japanese Maples are very expensive and I'd bet they would come get it for nothing, just to be able to re-sell it. Who knows, you could get some money out of it.

Good luck.

Mike,
If you can't find a taker on here, call a nursery. Japanese Maples are very expensive and I'd bet they would come get it for nothing, just to be able to re-sell it. Who knows, you could get some money out of it.

Good luck.

Yeah maybe. The thing's pretty root bound but if you were a "Green Thumber" you could make it work. I figured I'd see if someone here wanted it and then I was going to go "Shudder" Craigs List. "Shudder" Those people will take anything for free, or so I've heard.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top