Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Free app - "Gun Free Zone"

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by ATCclears, Mar 22, 2013.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

2. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

Does it say "DANGER! Entering gun free zone! WARNING! Mass murders, Diane Feinstein and Ginny Burdick may be in close proximity. RETREAT slowly by backing away."

3. SturgeonSlayer

SturgeonSlayer St.Helens Active Member

Looks kinda cool Ill give it a try, Im for supporting locals shops whom are pro 2nd, and more so screwing those whom are not.

nwwoodsman and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Morpheus

Morpheus Columbia Gorge Anyway, back on the farm.

<tin foil hat on>
    So, I like this idea in theory. But what if it is a back door to help convict people for wearing concealed in places you aren't allowed to carry by tracking their GPS movement then forwarding to the watch dog group.
    </tin foil hat off>

Now, baring that it might be cool if the application could allow you to send a form letter, on your behalf but without your name, to a business website stating you didn't shop there because of their policy. And then you could go a step further and add how much you spent else where that they lost.

5. PedenJohn

PedenJohn Utah New Member

I saw this forum post on google as I was looking for news stories on the app. I'm the person who invented the GunFreeZone app and I like your idea. We'll see about putting that in a future upgraded version.

As far as the tracking thing goes - I'll burn the drive with gasoline and wipe it with a neodymium magnet before it is handed over to some government busybody.

Pandaz3 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member