JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does it say "DANGER! Entering gun free zone! WARNING! Mass murders, Diane Feinstein and Ginny Burdick may be in close proximity. RETREAT slowly by backing away."

<tin foil hat on>
So, I like this idea in theory. But what if it is a back door to help convict people for wearing concealed in places you aren't allowed to carry by tracking their GPS movement then forwarding to the watch dog group.
</tin foil hat off>

Now, baring that it might be cool if the application could allow you to send a form letter, on your behalf but without your name, to a business website stating you didn't shop there because of their policy. And then you could go a step further and add how much you spent else where that they lost.

<tin foil hat on>
So, I like this idea in theory. But what if it is a back door to help convict people for wearing concealed in places you aren't allowed to carry by tracking their GPS movement then forwarding to the watch dog group.
</tin foil hat off>

Now, baring that it might be cool if the application could allow you to send a form letter, on your behalf but without your name, to a business website stating you didn't shop there because of their policy. And then you could go a step further and add how much you spent else where that they lost.

I saw this forum post on google as I was looking for news stories on the app. I'm the person who invented the GunFreeZone app and I like your idea. We'll see about putting that in a future upgraded version.

As far as the tracking thing goes - I'll burn the drive with gasoline and wipe it with a neodymium magnet before it is handed over to some government busybody.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top