JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$290
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Kelso
State
Washington
Zip Code
***sale pending****

Franklin Armory BSF3 Binary Trigger for AR15 etc.
200 rounds at most on this...
This was in my MPX when I bought it, , and from what I understand this is the best trigger for MPX.
Being that the MPX doesn't use an AR buffer springs It doesn't come with any, but *IF* you need one they are $10 from Franklins site.
Trigger is disassembled, so you'll have to go on to the site and get the instructions...
..... all things considered I'm selling it far less than what they go for on the retail sites...and I don't think they even make the silver one anymore, so don't miss your chance :s0108:

$290 F6'TF in Kelso
$299 shipped
(Discrete PP, Venmo, Apple Pay etc...)
F944C9EA-A0DC-400A-88F2-42B33A1F7A5A.jpeg D3AC0E03-6541-43B2-A949-51952F6F1145.jpeg FE5066B7-83C5-40D0-8BDF-8A0F3F0FAAE8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
There should be two spacers with the trigger section.

Did the trigger section come apart at anytime? There are small parts that are in the trigger section that are necessary for the binary action.

Franklin Armory BSF3 Binary Trigger for AR15 etc.
200 rounds at most on this...
This was in my MPX when I bought it, , and from what I understand this is the best trigger for MPX.
Being that the MPX doesn't use an AR buffer springs It doesn't come with any, but *IF* you need one they are $10 from Franklins site.
Trigger is disassembled, so you'll have to go on to the site and get the instructions...
..... all things considered I'm selling it far less than what they go for on the retail sites...and I don't think they even make the silver one anymore, so don't miss your chance :s0108:

$290 F6'TF in Kelso
$299 shipped
(Discrete PP, Venmo, Apple Pay etc...)

View attachment 711679
ughhhh!!!i wiiishhhhhhh!!!!!

There should be two spacers with the trigger section.

Did the trigger section come apart at anytime? There are small parts that are in the trigger section that are necessary for the binary action.
I understand that... All the pieces are here.
Spacers are stuck together in the pic.

Could you post a picture of the other side of the trigger section?
*Pics updated in OP*

I found a slave pin and installed the internal spring to avoid confusion.
Also has an extra internal spring and some extra c clips...
Since it came installed in a gun there was no slave pin, but I had extras left over from Geissele triggers(same part)
Again....install and assembly instructions are on the Franklin website.
F9D4717C-AED8-43AF-9D33-67439396EE32.jpeg A8C3DD6B-13BE-4FF9-877E-F424C6D59856.jpeg 8BB0E98A-B28E-4465-A3F3-FA697B2116C8.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top