JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Putting this out here bc I don't really need it or shoot it enough and have two other 9mm pccs. This started out as just the 16" front/side charging upper on an AR lower with a conversion block, but I quickly decided a Glock magazine dedicated lower with LRBHO made sense and bought the matching lower. The FM LRBHO is pretty genius for an AR 9. Comes with polymer flip up sites, Mission First Tactical grip is OEM, but stock upgraded to matching MFT minimalist stock. Will come with a QD swivel, inexpensive sling (not pictured) Magpul sling clip loop on handguard and a high capacity magazine, probably ETS. Also has a "paratrooper style" folding charging handle that the upper came with that FM replaced free on request. The charging handle can be swapped to either side. I replaced the AMBI OEM safety, bc it was polymer, and installed a normal metal mil-spec safety. Probably have the poly ambi safety if desired. Have in box paperwork that came with the upper. Excellent condition with a few little nicks from safe storage here or there, depicted in photos.

My only work on this was replacing small components, like the safety, but everything else is factory except upper and lower were purchased from different vendors (Primary Arms and AIM Surplus). Maybe 500 rounds through it, but probably less.

You cover fees and BGC and transfer at any FFL south of the Columbia, east of Forest Grove, North of Wilsonville and west of Troutdale or Oregon City.

PM me with questions or offers. I can get better pics on request. The black smudge on left side is the redacted SN. Here are the specs from mfg's website.

Prefer to sell, but you can make a trade offer if you want. Would consider selling just upper with bcg for $350 with sights and $325 without.

IMG_2170.jpeg IMG_2171.jpeg IMG_2172.jpeg IMG_2173.jpeg IMG_2174.jpeg IMG_2175.jpeg IMG_2176.jpeg IMG_2177.jpeg IMG_2178.jpeg IMG_2179.jpeg IMG_2180.jpeg IMG_2181.jpeg IMG_2182.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.