JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
EUGENE
State
Oregon
I am looking for Fox carbine, Demro, Tac1 or variants of the species. Brand new to this site, but have seen a few past listings of these for sale. Please help! Newbie here, but know a little bit about open bolt firearms!!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good luck in your hunt.
Gave up on that one years ago.

Is it the one with the combo lock...?
Was a batch of parts that blew through GB last year.....then remarketed.

Lost the love

Good luck in your hunt.
Gave up on that one years ago.

Is it the one with the combo lock...?
Was a batch of parts that blew through GB last year.....then remarketed.

Lost the love
Hey Duke!
Thanks for the reply. The fox carbines and the Tac-1 had those sesamee locks. The demro was introduced after Gerry Fox had the fire that destroyed has factory. I fell in love with the gun and have to get over that last year. Complete ones are hard to find. The made a samsonite type of brief case that holds the pieces. There was also a battery powered shock baton that was an accessory too...
New to Northwest Firearms, but have been on GB for awhile. Hoping somebody has one these for sale. I'm also looking for whatever parts and pieces I can find.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top