Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Four Handguns (Colt, Rem XP, Sig)

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by MountainBear, Dec 6, 2009.

1. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

So I have a bunch of guns I've picked up as parts of trades that I have no desire to keep. So I'm trying to clear some of them out of the safe. I am open to trades. I am looking for big-bore lever guns, S&W revolvers, an FAL, a sporterized Springfield 1903/a3 (preferably NOT drilled and tapped), big bore bolt guns (like those starting with .375 and bigger), CZ bolt guns, and perhaps other things. I have enough shotguns right now.

1. Remington XP-100. This gun has been customized. I believe it was rechambered into 7mm Laser, but it hasn't been marked and I haven't had it chamber cast yet. It has a very nice custom synthetic stock, a high rise Ken Light scope mount, and a set of custom made 7mm Laser Redding reloading dies. $650.

2. Sig 232SL .380 ACP. This is the ALL stainless version of the Sig 232. It has nightsites. They still glow but are several years old. It has a few rub marks in the stainless, but is in nice shape. Comes with original blue hard case, 2 sets of grips (plastic Sig and rubber Hogue) and 2 mags. $625.

3. Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless .32 ACP. Sold pending funds. Its off to another member of the forums to enjoy...

2. MountainBear

BTT. Would really prefer to sell rather than trade at this point. Open to reasonable and respectful offers...

3. HenryJ

HenryJ Eastern Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Pm sent on the Sig.

4. MountainBear

The Colt is SPF. The Sig and the Remington xp-100 are still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.