JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I have a bunch of guns I've picked up as parts of trades that I have no desire to keep. So I'm trying to clear some of them out of the safe. I am open to trades. I am looking for big-bore lever guns, S&W revolvers, an FAL, a sporterized Springfield 1903/a3 (preferably NOT drilled and tapped), big bore bolt guns (like those starting with .375 and bigger), CZ bolt guns, and perhaps other things. I have enough shotguns right now.

1. Remington XP-100. This gun has been customized. I believe it was rechambered into 7mm Laser, but it hasn't been marked and I haven't had it chamber cast yet. It has a very nice custom synthetic stock, a high rise Ken Light scope mount, and a set of custom made 7mm Laser Redding reloading dies. $650.

2. Sig 232SL .380 ACP. This is the ALL stainless version of the Sig 232. It has nightsites. They still glow but are several years old. It has a few rub marks in the stainless, but is in nice shape. Comes with original blue hard case, 2 sets of grips (plastic Sig and rubber Hogue) and 2 mags. $625.

3. Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless .32 ACP. Sold pending funds. Its off to another member of the forums to enjoy...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.