Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

FOUND

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by eldbillbo, Dec 17, 2011.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

FOUND

2. SteveXKR

SteveXKR Tacoma,WA Member

Seems do-able. I've seen specials for like a brand new DPMS Oracle for $569 etc at Surplus Ammo in Lakewood, WA (can't find it on their site anymore though...). You can probably take a relatively 'cheap' upper (400ish) and add lower and come in right at the 600 mark if you can't find a pre-built one. Try sending 'Nubus' a PM. I know he heads out to OR regularly with upper packages etc like this one: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/gr...tnt-weaponry-sale-*moe-rifle-kits-$575-*.html
    just add a lower receiver ($80+ depending on brand) and put it together, which would be a good hands-on experience to get familiar with the ar

3. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

FOUND

4. bulzeye

bulzeye scappoose Member

5. DAPSRT

DAPSRT Dallas, Or Active Member

Check with Curt... he had some good deals at the last gun show I went to... even bought a lower from him.

CURTS DISCOUNT SHOOTERS SUPPLY
    17843 Se Mcloughlin Blvd Suite 1
    Milwaukie, OR 97267
    503-819-5881

6. eldbillbo

FOUND

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.