JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Silverdale/Bremerton
State
Washington
I want an M1A National Match or Loaded model in 308. Not interested in a SOCOM variant. I will trade my lathe as follows.

I have an Atlas 10F lathe in very good shape. It is a 54" bed model. This model will swing approximately 10" and is 32" between centers, and will accommodate the length of a typical rifle barrel for refinishing or re-crowning. This is the upgrade Timken tapered roller bearing, model. I have the original owner's documents, a nice assortment of chucks, and other tooling. It has all the change gears, and an upgraded quick-change tool post. Also included is a steady rest and a follower rest. It will cut both SAE and metric threads. Accessories also include a face plate, and several dogs. I converted the tool post grinder into a small milling adapter, (it can be converted back if desired). All features work as they should. I've done a number of projects on the lathe, and am in no urgent need to dispose of it. I'm NOT currently interested in selling this. If you have a working knowledge of machining accessories, you can appreciate the value of the lathe and the accessory tooling. Not interested in other rifles, or related hardware. It is on a granite base and concrete block pedestals, which I will include with the right trade. I can help load it, with an engine hoist, but I estimate the lathe weighs about 450-500 lbs., not including the weight of the granite base, pedestals or tooling. Located in the Bremerton-Silverdale area. Here's a link with info on this model. http://vintagemachinery.org/photoindex/detail.aspx?id=14102 . PM with any inquiries or questions.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads