JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have responded to all messages.

Please people if you are going to message me tell me what you have (make, model, age, condition), what your asking price is, and where you are located.

For some reason this thread has gotten me lots of messages saying informative things like: "I have a double barreled shotgun." And I'm like: "How awesome for you. Were you looking to sell it? If so, could you tell me a little about it?" Lets skip the whole back and forth, eh? Thanks NWFA!

I'm going to the gun show tomorrow I can bring it for you to see. It's in great shape I bet it had maybe half a dozen shots down it so I'd say 300 is a good price.

I'm going to the gun show tomorrow I can bring it for you to see. It's in great shape I bet it had maybe half a dozen shots down it so I'd say 300 is a good price.

Which gun show? where? Make? Model? Age? C'mon man, give me a little something to work with here :)

I don't know enough to know whether I even want your gun at this point. There is no way I'm going to meet up with you without some basic information.

Last Edited:
Fred Meyers has baikal sxs coach length with dual trigger in the $300 price range last time I was there. This was the Fred Myers in gresham where Powell and burnside cross. I picked one up there a year back with the "friends and family" discount coupon for $280 out the door. Nice shooter and lots of fun

Last Edited:
I have a stoeger Uplander 20ga SxS double trigger in stainless and love it.

I've heard some of the older stoeger's had quality control issues but the one I have is very nice.

Not looking to sell it but thought I'd give it a thumbs up if you happen to find one - they are generally lower priced then a lot I see.

I found mine on armslist I think.

Best of luck on the hunt!;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.