JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 3 left brand new in the box. If you don't know about this trigger you should. You're responsible for knowing your laws. I work all over from wilsonville to Longview and can meet up. $400 each 20180412_111143.jpg 20180412_111152.jpg

Last Edited:
Is that the going rate? I'm curious if they actually are worth their weight in gold. How much does it weigh?;)

It is retail price. You may find them online for $450 plus shipping plus good luck getting them shipped to the northwest. These things are awesome nothing like a inaccurate bump fire stock and these triggers feel good too. Also it is drop in trigger unlike the Franklin armory ones.

I understand they are not illegal in wa. If you have something that shows otherwise I would love to read it.

Well you did it now.... RCW WA :rolleyes:

RCW 9.41.010

(17) "Machine gun" means any firearm known as a machine gun, mechanical rifle, submachine gun, or any other mechanism or instrument not requiring that the trigger be pressed for each shot and having a reservoir clip, disc, drum, belt, or other separable mechanical device for storing, carrying, or supplying ammunition which can be loaded into the firearm, mechanism, or instrument, and fired therefrom at the rate of five or more shots per second.

(21) "Rifle" means a weapon designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be fired from the shoulder and designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to use the energy of the explosive in a fixed metallic cartridge to fire only a single projectile through a rifled bore for each single pull of the trigger.

"Single pull" meaning can not fire on release..

Hopefully that helps :D

You can get these for $400 right now on Brownells. How can this product be enforced in Washington state? many people have these drop in triggers, cant even tell the difference and as far as im concerned thats an infringement

You can get these for $400 right now on Brownells. How can this product be enforced in Washington state? many people have these drop in triggers, cant even tell the difference and as far as im concerned thats an infringement

He can ask whatever he wants as of Form rules :D
you should try ordering one?
Oh wait they won't ship to WA or Oregon?:rolleyes:

Pretty easy to tell the difference...
When safety goes to 3rd mode..

When you get caught with one let me know how that goes haha
when people are freaking out about semi auto's :rolleyes:

Don't think for a second Law Enforcement can't disarm you and check your weapons..
You might win in the case, but lawyers are the only winners ;)

Do you know someone in Idaho? Or just someone out of state that you see from time to time? Have it sent there. Go take a vacation to see them.

Of course leave it in that state, but who would really know?

Would the cops even enforce it on you?
How would they know?
How many times have they been enforcing the new bump stock ban?

Honestly, if you want it just go get it.

It's definitely a gray area because it's one bullet per action. Both sides have an argument and since the AG won't comment on whether it's a semi or auto makes it even more grey area.

"Single pull" meaning can not fire on release..

I am curious as to how you interpret that meaning by the statement above? All law is to be clear and black & white. It would have to specifically state that it is unlawful fire a rifle upon release of the trigger. You can not just assume that is what it means. "Single Pull" of the trigger is very clear. Not the release of the trigger.

Last Edited:
And the fact that the AG didn't issue a comment makes me wonder...

Would a sheriff/Police/Stater even arrest you?

Would a prosecutor even try the case?

100% you will have to get an attorney though.

And the fact that the AG didn't issue a comment makes me wonder...

Would a sheriff/Police/Stater even arrest you?

Would a prosecutor even try the case?

100% you will have to get an attorney though.

Answer to question #1
In this day and age it would be more likely that an LEO would for sure approach you. How that LEO approached you is another story. Depending on each LEO, things could get nasty in a hurry.

Answer to question #2
I would think they would take it to court not only as a test case but also to send a message to the public that they are doing their job.

Answer to question #3
100% yes

It would definitely make national news. You might be able to get help from the NRA and their attorney's because of the media attention.

So basically it will come down to that LEO say.

Would that LEO even know it's a binary? You could just say you were bump firing it and place it on one bullet per pull..

Definitely risky but I'm not sure I'd let it stop me if it's something I really wanted. It is legal federally and the ATF signed it off.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top