JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Partly adding to my own childhood collection and a couple new currencies that interest me, and planning a trip to one of these places sooner or later.
*cough*this one*cough*
Japanese Yen:
Coins, ~1950's -p.
Notes, ~1980's -p.
(83.5 yen/$1)

Mexican Pesos:
Coins and Notes, 1994 -p.
(12.38 pesos/$1)

South Korean Won: (Things are getting interesting, would be cool to have a couple notes, keepsake-ish)
Coins and Notes, 1980's -p.
(1138 won/$1)

Chinese Yuan: (Again, interesting, would be fun to have a few, show the kids in a few decades)
Coins and Notes, 1999 -p.
(6.65 yuan/$1)

Whatever google says the exchange rate is at the time is what i'll go with.
(should only flux a couple cents, i respond pretty quick.)

I have a single 10,000 yen note somewhere I'd be willing to make this exchange on.

I'm up by Portland, though. How would you want to make the exchange? I hardly expect you to accept it sight unseen.

I have lots of it, South African Rand, Philippine Pesos, Euro's, Ringets, Yen, Dirhams, Kroner, Egyptian Pounds, Cidis, Riyal's Etc. Coins and bills.

Here is 1 envelope of the bills i have maybe 2 more envelopes floating around the house some place with more currency picked it up during my travels.. I have been to about 45% of the countries on planet earth and have brought back bills and coins from each.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top