JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
NEWBERG
State
Oregon
Got an old vertical freezer that no longer runs or you just don't use it and want to get rid of?

I want one - preferably a freezer or a refrigerator without freezer compartment (although I would consider one with a freezer compartment).

It occurred to me today that this would make a good ammo storage cabinet - being insulated. Whether it runs or not I do not care - I do not intend to plug it in.

I prefer one that has relatively square corners on the door/etc. so I can more easily attach a locking mechanism - I know the really old fridges/freezers sometimes have rounded doors.

Also, please no rust inside and preferably no rust outside, would prefer one that is stainless.

I want something within 50 miles of Newberg, Oregon please.

Prefer free - but might pay a little for a nice stainless vertical freezer that is a single compartment, or a fridge that is a wide one or has two vertical doors for more storage room.

TIA

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Strangely enough there is a fridge by the side of the rd down the rd from me. I think the doors are stainless outside. It's a side by side fridge freezer. If you're interested I can inquire about it.

LMK,
Bryan

Strangely enough there is a fridge by the side of the rd down the rd from me. I think the doors are stainless outside. It's a side by side fridge freezer. If you're interested I can inquire about it.

LMK,
Bryan
Yes please do if it is convenient. And if they want to dump it, then ask if they can help me load it in the back of my pickup as I have a bad back (I would just lay it down on its back).

Well crap - just went out to get something from the freezer and found out it is now defunct, kapoot, dead as a doornail. :(:eek:

So I guess I will buy a new one and use the old one for ammo storage (turn it up on its end).

Well crap - just went out to get something from the freezer and found out it is now defunct, kapoot, dead as a doornail. :(:eek:

So I guess I will buy a new one and use the old one for ammo storage (turn it up on its end).
If Alanis Morrissette writes a follow up to her song Ironic, I'm sure she will include reference to your situation. Sorry for your freezer loss, congrats on your ammo storage gain.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.