JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I believe this came out of a late 60's/early 70's Cobra Jet Torino. My dad bought the axle and top loader 4-speed to put in his jeep, but has since decided to go with a Dana 70 and automatic. This is complete, hub to hub and measures 66" wide, at hub faces. These are getting very hard to find. My dad thinks it has 4.11 gears. It has light surface rust, from sitting under a bench in the shop for the last 10+ years. Perfect for your project, on or offroad. These are bullet proof! He also believes it has a "posi" in it. If you are serious about it, I can dig it out from the back corner of the shop. He is asking $350obo.

My trade for guns, but he'd like to get some cash too. Maybe a .22 or shotgun and a little money?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top