JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine IS Blink fast. Now if I could only shoot that fast...when it goes off I tend to think(work the action, safety off, get on target etc) instead of just pulling the trigger again.

Edit; the checkering is nice grippy just as you would want it to be, choke tubes would be nice.

Mine IS Blink fast. Now if I could only shoot that fast...when it goes off I tend to think(work the action, safety off, get on target etc) instead of just pulling the trigger again.

Edit; the checkering is nice grippy just as you would want it to be, choke tubes would be nice.
It is amazing how fast it will cycle and fire. Then if you need to unload shells they come out almost as fast.

Since I'm in the market, If you don't mind, why do you prefer the beretta?
I have owned one for about 3 years now. Have never had a problem with it. Fits well into my shoulder and as @turq states it will very quickly cycle. All I have added is to pull the plug and put on an MK7 light on it. Can you by less expensive? Yes but this is a quality piece.

Since I'm in the market, If you don't mind, why do you prefer the beretta?

I would hands down prefer a full stock to a non-stocked shotgun. Once upon a time I had an 1187P, it was very finicky about handling light training loads and I hated the button on the loading gate that you had to depress every time you load a shell. The Remington 1100/1187/etc might be ok for busting clays and dropping birds but IMO sucks as a fighting shotgun. My 1301 has eaten everything I've fed it and, as mentioned above, shoot very fast. It is light weight and extremely well balanced.

I have given my 1301 the full Aridus Industries treatment including the CROM with an Aimpoint T-1 Micro, it is truly and awesome setup and has renewed my interest in the street howitzer.