JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know if the beretta 1301 tactical is legal in washington state. I just had to send one back to the dealer because I ordered it with the pistol grip which is now illegal.I obviously knew about the BS ban on "asault weapons" but I didn't know they went after shotguns also. So I was going to reorder with a straight stock, but still not 100% sure if it is legal.

Does anyone know if the beretta 1301 tactical is legal in washington state. I just had to send one back to the dealer because I ordered it with the pistol grip which is now illegal.I obviously knew about the BS ban on "asault weapons" but I didn't know they went after shotguns also. So I was going to reorder with a straight stock, but still not 100% sure if it is legal.
Get a Langdon tactical. I've had mine awhile but I still believe they are legal to buy.

IMG_0936.jpeg

Langdon was out of stock, so I ordered from another dealer. It's in the mail now. I'll just have to do the upgrades myself which is OK. As far as legality, I'm pretty sure it is. Worth a second try anyways. Thanks
I have the hand guard of mine I'd let go for a steal. I went with the Briley hand guard.

It is WA legal with a non pistol grip stock. I have been really tempted to pick one up. Arms Unlimited often has them in stock, more often than most other stores.

The 1301 Tactical appears to use the Urbino stock. It is debatable whether the pistol grip is "independent of" the buttstock. Unlike semi auto centerfire rifles under HB1240, not all pistol grips are an evil feature on semi auto shotguns.

IMG_3308.jpeg IMG_3309.jpeg

Just curious what is it about the pistol grip you don't like? I was going to get the magpul also but really like the looks of the pistol grip.
The balance and weight. I made the mistake of bolting a bunch of crap to it, which made a great handling, lightweight, fast pointing gun into a slug. The pistol grip transfers all the forward weight right into my wrist, which is uncomfortable and hard on the forearm.

I thought it would be like my former Benelli M4. It wasn't.