JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glock 23 gen2 with lone wolf 9mm extended 9mm conversion barrel. Two mags. 25 lose rounds of critical defense 40sw. And roughly 10 rounds other hollow point. As well as 90 rounds ball ammo.

500 Cash.

FTF Hillsboro area.

Must have OR ID.

Thanks for looking.

Reno911

hutumysa.jpg

Last Edited:
Why would anyone...in this day and age of identity theft...surrender their ID in the form of a photograph you have NO control over. Not accusing you at all but that is some scary stuff...

I agree about the required picture. Worst case grab a quick signature on a bill of sale that just has the bullet points about not being a felon and be done with it. I don't collect anything except their signature, no ODL numbers etc.

It is standard to take copy of ID when buying a gun at a store or FFL dealer. There is some merit in having the persons info that bought your weapon.

If you don't like it fine. I'm not a hacker or care much for identity theft myself. Personally if you have something against this your tinfoil hat is thicker than mine and I'll be better off not selling you my weapon.

I print the picture and the picture of my gun I have stored on my computer. Then remove it from my list of serials and store the buyer and sold guns info securely.

Much of this could have been expressed in PM form as well. If you want to discuss further PM me instead of posting in my add.

Thanks,

Reno911

Bump. Price reduced to 600 for package.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.