JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two Palmetto State Armory M4 Carbine complete build kits for sale. Both are a 16" Nitride barrel, 1:7 twist, with carbine length gas system.

PSA 16" M4 Carbine Length 5.56 NATO 1:7 Nitride Freedom Rifle Kit - 507617
One still available.

Both kits are new in the box, but one box has been opened just to look inside.

$350 each SPECIAL PRE-BLACK FRIDAY PRICE: $325 EACH!

Prefer FTF near Tualatin Cabelas.
Call or text with any questions.
503-789-3770

Thanks!

Last Edited:
Still available, and still at the Black Friday price of $325 each!

I'm sure someone you love needs an AR-15 for Christmas! These are much more fun to assemble than a bicycle, and easier to fit under the tree, too!

Thread cleaned up. Let's keep comments on the OP's asking price to ourselves.

Jerret,

It's odd that the parts description from PSA only says "Chrome Moly Barrel", but the page title and description below the photo both say "Nitride". I can also confirm that the description on the box does say "Nitride".

These do not include the lower receiver, which would have to be purchased separately through an FFL. It does include a complete upper assembly with BCG & CH, as well as a complete lower build kit with standard pistol grip and adjustable stock.

It's everything you need to turn a lower receiver into a complete rifle, with the exception of the lower itself. You will also need some form of rear sight or optic, as it's a flat top upper with a fixed front sight base.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, or if you need any further information.

I bet it's a nitride bolt carrier group (hunch). Regardless, I'm not concerned either way.

Any non-personal reason for selling these? I think it's a great rifle and wished PSA included a USA-made carry handle to complement the front sight.

Thanks

Bolt carrier group should be the standard parkerized, chrome-lined version with Carpenter 158 bolt. I've got a few of these in use with no problems so far.

I picked these up almost a year ago, trying to help out a friend who was looking for his first AR-15. After I ordered them, he decided to go a different direction, so they've been in the closet ever since. No real reason to sell them, other than it's money tied up that I could use for another project.

I do agree about the carry handle, but have gone the cheap route and used an MBUS on my other rifles, as they all have an optic of some sort. I do like the traditional look and feel of a carry handle, though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top