Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

FNX 40

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Starship, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Starship

Starship NE Portland Active Member

FNX 40 (40S&W). Come with original box, paperwork and 3 mags. 4 adjustable backstrap insets.
    Bought this about a year ago, excellent condition, never carried, just used as a range gun. No, I don't know the round count, maybe in the 600-700 range. I don't count them as I shoot them...:)

$475 (will include a Fobus holster), also have ammo available if you're interested (NOT included in price). FTF Oregon only, with bill of sale.

From other propaganda info:
    Egronomic poloymer frame has a low bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. The grip panels are checkered and rubbed for comfort and non-snag carry. Ambidextrous operating ocntrols make the FNX perfect for competition or personal defense. Every FNX is make in the USA.

IMGP0602.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  2. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I just bought the 9mm version of this gun and I was impressed by it. That is a good price.

3. Starship

bump

4. Starship

PMs replied to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.