JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need a little help. I am trying to determine the age of this pistol, and whether or not this was a bring or if it was imported, also if this pistol was equipped with a silencer or if it is just missing the barrel bushing. My CZ knowledge is nil, and I am not having a lot of luck searching on the interweb.

What I know about it:

Ser. No. 418XXX
Its blued
1 It has a Nazi eagle holding a swastika in front of the serial number on the slide
2 It has a Nazi eagle holding a swastika on the barrel
3 It has a mark on the right side above the grip on the frame WaA76
4 It has a mark on the bottom of the barrel WaA76
5 The grips have no markings on them
6 There is what looks like an R on the slide next to the barrel

Any info on this pistol would be greatly appreciated

100_1534.jpg
100_1537.jpg
100_1538.jpg
100_1539.jpg
100_1541.jpg
100_1542.jpg
100_1543.jpg

Late WWII Nazi pistol produced for the Waffenamt (German Army Weapons Agency) at the CZ factory in Prague, probably around 1944. The Modell 27 was adopted by the Czech military in 1927 and continued in production until after the war. Waa76 is the Third Reich inspection mark for the CZ factory. The eagle-over-swastika stamp is a Nazi military test proof. "fnh" was the German ordinance code for the Prague factory where it was produced. Those obviously date it during the war after German conquest of Czechoslovakia, but before the Russkies kicked them out in 1945. And the serial number suggests late in the war, because they continued to make these post-war, starting with the serial number 476XXX. Any markings on the holster would help further identify it, assuming the holster is original to that pistol, and tell you if the holster is in fact the original issue.

I think....

There are no factory markings on the holster. The only thing on the holster is the name and address of the person who I was told brought the pistol back from the war. There is also what appears to be another last name that is very faded (possibly the name of the soldier who this was issued to??) both are written on the inside of the holster.