JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi ya'll,
FNG here w/my 1st post! I've been collecting & shooting guns of all types & calibers since I was 10 yrs old-55 yrs ago and still can dot the i at 25 yds when my glasses are correct. I have my preferences from experience for the 1911 platform of .45 autos and Browning High Powers in 9mm, but if it fits in my hand comfortably, I'll enjoy shooting it.
About me; I'm a 100 % disabled Viet Veteran former Marine Grunt from 1964-1968, w/my time in Vietnam from '65-67' and currently pretty cripped up and mostly homebound, so I don't get to shoot much nowadays, unless it's a 'good' day for me and I've got a 'bud' or a gal pal to enjoy the day with and give me a hand, if needed.
Happy Birthday to all Marines here & a safe Veteran's Day to all Vets.
Semper Fi!
Mike in Orygun

Hi ya'll,
FNG here w/my 1st post! I've been collecting & shooting guns of all types & calibers since I was 10 yrs old-55 yrs ago and still can dot the i at 25 yds when my glasses are correct. I have my preferences from experience for the 1911 platform of .45 autos and Browning High Powers in 9mm, but if it fits in my hand comfortably, I'll enjoy shooting it.
About me; I'm a 100 % disabled Viet Veteran former Marine Grunt from 1964-1968, w/my time in Vietnam from '65-67' and currently pretty cripped up and mostly homebound, so I don't get to shoot much nowadays, unless it's a 'good' day for me and I've got a 'bud' or a gal pal to enjoy the day with and give me a hand, if needed.
Semper Fi!
Mike in Orygun

Welcome to the site Mike, always enough room for another Marine!

Welcome and thank you for your service.

I'm sure there may be some locals on here deonding where you are that would love to join you when you are doing well to burn some powder.

Thanks to ya'lls 'Welcome Mat' posts. If anybody lives between Florence & Coos Bay, OR, please LMK, maybe we can get together and bust off some rds together. I have a lot of 7.62x39 and pistol caliber rds collecting air-no dust on 'em-lol.
Happy Birthday to all of the Jarheads and a safe Vet's Day on the 11th.

Hi ya'll,
Semper Fi!
Mike in Orygun
Where in Oregon are you my friend? I'm in the Oregon City / Clackamas area. Member of a small handgun range. Would be availa

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top