JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD, Please Remove...Thank you.

All,

Turn key FN SLP MK 1 Shot Gun; it set up for 3-Gun and has seen approximately 350 flawless rounds through the action (barrel almost new, see why below). It has the loading port slightly widened, 6 round Mesa Tactical side saddle, +1 Nordic Components mag tube extension (makes it 9+1), Nordic low drag follower/spring and the Nordic bolt handle. The SG comes with the 22" cantilever barrel. I had switched barrels when the SG was new to a 24" vent rib style so this barrel has only 25 rounds through it.

This SG is turnkey w/all the normal mods already done for you.

Finally, since you can see that I scratched the finish on the bottom of the receiver when I was opening the loading port, I am including a certificate for a complete Cerekote Job done by STS Arms, AR15 Firearms by STS Arms LLC (good until next July). This is for a complete gun (not just receiver) and is worth up to a $400 value. It can be used on any gun, not just this one.

$1000 FTF or $1025 shipped to your FFL for this one w/all accessories listed above. I accept Postal Money Order or can do CC+3% for payment.

Not to interested in trades unless you have a NIB 26" Winchester SX3 Black Shadow or Gray Composite model + cash or Glock 40's (22,23,35). Other trades considered, let me know what you have.

dm76fa.jpg
11vkwfn.jpg
347buab.jpg
23izeya.jpg

Last Edited: