JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1750
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Pasco
State
Washington
Zip Code
Benelli M4 H20 Tactical- Never Fired

I purchased this new about a year (in 2023) ago for $2099. After I received it I ordered from Freedom Fighter Tactical their 2 round Mag extension, Wolf spring and enlarged charging handle (total was around $370). I installed the items and I have the original 5 round Benelli tube and spring but have misplaced the stock charging handle. I have roughly $2470 in it plus WSST.

I'm not interested in any trades at this time, CASH only. I'm in Pasco, WA but would willing to drive to meet up somewhere in the middle to do the Transfer.
This Benelli is legal in the Commie State I reside in (WA). The price I have it listed at is FIRM, I feel this is an outstanding deal for someone looking for an M4.

John

IMG_2343.jpg IMG_2344.jpg IMG_2345.jpg IMG_2346.jpg IMG_2347.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Benelli M4 H20 Tactical- Never Fired

I purchased this new about a year (in 2023) ago for $2099. After I received it I ordered from Freedom Fighter Tactical their 2 round Mag extension, Wolf spring and enlarged charging handle (total was around $370). I installed the items and I have the original 5 round Benelli tube and spring but have misplaced the stock charging handle. I have roughly $2470 in it plus WSST.

I'm not interested in any trades at this time, CASH only. I'm in Pasco, WA but would willing to drive to meet up somewhere in the middle to do the Transfer.
This Benelli is legal in the Commie State I reside in (WA). The price I have it listed at is FIRM, I feel this is an outstanding deal for someone looking for an M4.

John

View attachment 1814903 View attachment 1814904 View attachment 1814905 View attachment 1814906 View attachment 1814907
Have the same set up in black, That gun is a beast, Good deal for a good shooting shotgun...J

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.