JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.7x28mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking for a good deal on a FN PS-90. Been looking for a couple years now. Have passed on multiple at gun shows and what not that I felt were a bit over priced. If you need cash and have one collecting dust I'd love to give it a good home. Send me a private message with your asking price. I'll let you know if we are in the same ballpark.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Palmetto had them in their email I got today for 1400.

Palmetto had them in their email I got today for 1400.
Thank you for the tip! I honestly would prefer to buy used from a local so I can help someone out who might need the funds in these hard times, but if I don't hear anything here in a couple days I might just buy from Palmetto. I appreciate the info!

Ammo is expensive and difficult to find....

Not difficult:

But it has gone up in price considerably in the last year or so, especially right now - I assume due to demand, or maybe supply.

Fortunately, I have 5K+ rounds (no, not for sale) - mostly bought when it was about half the current price, or less. I do think now is not a good time to be looking for deals on anything 5.7x28.

Either way, if a person is going to get a firearm in 5.7x28, they should stock up on the ammo as you usually won't find much of it in a LGS, and you won't find it in BiMart or a sporting goods store.

Not difficult:

But it has gone up in price considerably in the last year or so, especially right now - I assume due to demand, or maybe supply.

Fortunately, I have 5K+ rounds (no, not for sale) - mostly bought when it was about half the current price, or less. I do think now is not a good time to be looking for deals on anything 5.7x28.

Either way, if a person is going to get a firearm in 5.7x28, they should stock up on the ammo as you usually won't find much of it in a LGS, and you won't find it in BiMart or a sporting goods store.
Lol.
Figures....
The second biggest fan of 5.7 besides myself - is some guy named Heretic.
Knew I was in good company.
:s0048:

Good luck with the search.

Lol.
Figures....
The second biggest fan of 5.7 besides myself - is some guy named Heretic.
Knew I was in good company.
:s0048:

Good luck with the search.

Not a fan per se, but the cartridge and the guns were designed for a niche use that I need to fill. I don't think the cartridge is a silver bullet or that it is a glorified 22 magnum, but for what it was made for it works - just be aware that you will need to invest $ in it, and that it has pros and cons.

I am still waiting for the Speer ammo to become available. It has been months, I have not seen anything on the market and very little in the way of reviews (usually of pre-production samples, limited to a box or two).

Not difficult:

It's been a long time but I promise that some time ago (3-5yrs) I saw the ammo at Sportsman warehouse. I've always been a fan of the PS90 and the Five Seven handgun and wished that ammo was more available and "reasonably" priced so that I could use the Five Seven as my main platform and not have a huge variety of ammo due to lack of space and money lol

It's been a long time but I promise that some time ago (3-5yrs) I saw the ammo at Sportsman warehouse. I've always been a fan of the PS90 and the Five Seven handgun and wished that ammo was more available and "reasonably" priced so that I could use the Five Seven as my main platform and not have a huge variety of ammo due to lack of space and money lol

I've seen it occasionally in a LGS - but it is not common, and I am betting you would be hard pressed to find it now.

Last Edited:
I'm hoping the launch of the Ruger Five Seven will bump up production on rounds. If S&W stays true to its nature we can expect them to release a handgun in 5.7 to compete with Ruger and I'm hearing rumblings that Ruger is working on a rifle to accompany its handgun. Either way production on rounds should increase. Even if it doesn't I'm still in.

I'm hoping the launch of the Ruger Five Seven will bump up production on rounds.

2341214_0.jpg

Thank you for the tip! I honestly would prefer to buy used from a local so I can help someone out who might need the funds in these hard times, but if I don't hear anything here in a couple days I might just buy from Palmetto. I appreciate the info!

With the current national and global situations happening and not know how long or how serious things may get. Firearms are going to do nothing but go up in value as the demand increases even more than it is today. Which will in turn drive the ammo prices up. The only way, IMO, to get a good deal from somebody in need of help. Will come after the Covid thing is over and the economy is still in the toilet for months. Then people will be selling for survival.

With the current national and global situations happening and not know how long or how serious things may get. Firearms are going to do nothing but go up in value as the demand increases even more than it is today. Which will in turn drive the ammo prices up. The only way, IMO, to get a good deal from somebody in need of help. Will come after the Covid thing is over and the economy is still in the toilet for months. Then people will be selling for survival.
I have already picked up a few really good deals during this whole Corona thing... But in general I agree with you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.