JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PRICE REDUCED FURTHER!!

and SOLD!!!
======

I am offering my new and unfired .308 FN PBR rifle for sale. It is mounted on a Choate Ultimate Sniper Stock which gives it a full floating 20" barrel and weight/balance adjustments. It also comes with a Zos 10x40x60 sniper scope on a GGG QD mount and a Winchester bipod. It weighs in at 16# 6 oz. $1295.00 as shown, $895 without the scope and GGG QD mount.

Partial/Full Trades considered, example:
DSA FAL = full trade
Handgun = partial trade

Come on, guys, this is a giveaway!

Last Edited:
Zos 10x40x60 289.95
Choate Stock 22-03-01 any action Action, Green 178.00
GGG-1383 FLT Accucam QD Scope Mount $190.00
winchester bipod approx 49.00

An fn pbr action with the 20" barreled rifle goes for right at 1100.00.
So after adding this up just in my head this is a steal of a deal. I cant believe its still here

Post this outside your market area...a no brainer...you've got a great set up....I can think of a dozen sites where this should be and not auction sites....

Please make posts in Ad threads only if it is relevant to a real purchase or sale of the item

I have a siaga 12 Ga w/ SGM tactical tri rail and fore grip, Tapco adjustable stock. I have 1 5-round clip and 4 12-round Surefire clips for it. I would trade you that plus CASH to make up the difference. Let me know what you think, thanks

I am working on a few things myself In about two weeks I will have the cash not trade so if it is still here i will be looking you up and I live 20 miles down the road. Ihave trades but I get you want the money

I am working on a few things myself In about two weeks I will have the cash not trade so if it is still here i will be looking you up and I live 20 miles down the road. Ihave trades but I get you want the money

FLASH!!!!!!

Now considering partial trades. I still need to get some cash.

PM me with any offer but here are a few things that will get my attention:

Anything FN
Non-CAI FAL
Sig P226

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top