JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pistol lovers of Southern Oregon, tired of heading north to Salem and beyond to purchase firearms? How about some nice firearms from my collection in the Roseburg area? I have a beautiful LNIB FN Five-seveN (5.7 x 28 mm) with three 20-round magazines, cleaning kit, and other associated stuff that it came with, in the FN case, mounted with a Nebo Protec elite hp230 tactical light and 570 rounds of ammo. Never fired until I finally decided to see if all that I had read was true – low recoil, quickly back on target, easy and fun to shoot – so I took it out twice and put 130 rounds through it. No problems whatsoever, easy to takedown and easy to clean. A very impressive pistol, to say the least. This is the pistol that Congress has tried to ban at least three times, to no avail thus far. Not a mark on it, adjustable rear sight, with lots of ammo so it is all set to go. New price is around $1,120 for just the pistol. My cost on the ammo is $325 and the light is listed at $60. Total value (new) for everything is right at $1,500. Purchase my setup for $1,225, no background check or state fee – of course FTF, ID and a bill of sale. Call Ken at 541-863-6465, or PM, located in Myrtle Creek.