JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to sell my FN Five-seveN. In excellent condition, pretty much as new.

Comes with:
(3) 20 round magazines
(3) 10 round magazine extensions
Original plastic case and all instructions
Cleaning kit
Lock, still in package
Factory spent casing

(16) boxes (800 rounds total) of FNH SS197SR 40gr Hornady V-Max ammo.

Asking Price is $1250 for the package. Cash only, meet at Skagit Arms for the transfer and you cover the background check.

Any questions, please ask,
Randy

IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0245.JPG

Last Edited:
Thanks, I tried to price it right. The ammo alone retails for $400. I may be open to partial trades but only for something like a LC9S right now. I could possibly use something in 9mm that's bigger than my LCP and smaller than my Walther PPS.

As someone who (very happily) owns one of these puppies (MK2 version), I can vouch for the fact that that is a sweet deal! If I didn't already have mine, I'd be all over it.

Somebody will be getting a bargain.... :D

And yes, yours is a USG. As such it has considerably more holsters available from conventional makers since it is slightly narrower than the latest MK2 models.

Last Edited:
Still available and if so, any chance to meet in middle (bass pro or cabelas perhaps)? I probably cannot get that far north for a couple weeks. Thanks.

It's a long shot I know, but if you ever get down south, and would consider a trade... I have a excellent condition Sig Sauer p220r stainless Elite Talo exclusive.
20180826_145205_20180826145648219.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.