JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good condition. Manufactured in Sisters Oregon. 4-20 round mags. $1050. fnfal.JPG

You could try to get a new DSA, COONAN, or ENTERPRISE upper, or try to find an used IMBEL one. Think I saw a few on Gunbroker. I'd check falfiles for more info, might even find something there.

I talked to the gentleman who sold me this and he is a stand up guy. He is willing to work with me. This rifle has a cracked receiver that is around 3" long. I want to find the cheapest and best method to resolve this problem - I want the gun to work when done. So I need to find a receiver for this rifle and maybe someone that can put it together. I believe that other parts are in good shape. I could use someone's knowledge that is better than mine about this. Constructive input would be really appreciated on this.

For future reference - I am new to the FN FAL however it is my opinion to stay away from William receivers ( made out of aluminum ) out of Sisters Oregon.

James Ruby

I'm unfamiliar with William receivers and I lack the expertise to be properly put one together. I'd check FALFILES, it's a good resource for info, might even find someone local to help out. If I find someone local that has the experise, I'll let you know.

I'm unfamiliar with William receivers and I lack the expertise to be properly put one together. I'd check FALFILES, it's a good resource for info, might even find someone local to help out. If I find someone local that has the experise, I'll let you know.

Thank you
do you know if this will fit on the Rhodesian lower?
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=448369433

if not - thanks just the same.

James Ruby

There are two basic types of FALs, inch and metric. Although it has the L1A1 designation, I think its a metric upper which should fit as ENTERPRISE doesn't make inch ones yet as far as I know, but I'm unsure.

~H. K.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.