JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
9mm
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sold

20200719_125943.jpg 20200719_130025.jpg 20200719_125933.jpg 20200719_130052.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Well my lack of self control got me again, and I bought too many new guns/cases of ammo the last few weeks lol. So I'm throwing my FN 509 Tactical up for sale to help cushion the unfortunate blow to my wallet.

I'm willing to sell this in a few configurations, and will list what's included and the price down below. In all the configurations it will come with the Pistol, soft case, papers, optic mounting hardware, all 3 factory mags, and a Parker Mountain Machine single port compensator installed.

This pistol has about 1000 rounds through it and it's a sweet shooter now that the trigger is nice and broken in and with the comp installed. Pistol shows a bit of typical wear on the barrel hood but is otherwise in great shape. Never holstered or carried. The comp has a tiny ding in it from installing it, should be visible in the pics but it's pretty tiny.

The RMR in the photos is a gen 1 RM06 with Battlewerx antiflicker plate. I have all the box, case, screws, and papers for it.

The light is a Olight PL mini 2. Hardly used, I have the box, papers, and charger for it.

Asking $675 for the pistol and comp.

$950 for pistol, comp, and RMR.

$725 for the pistol, comp, and light.

$1000 takes everything pictures.

No trades at this time please

Buyer pays transfer fee, prefer to transfer at Tigard Pawn 4 More.

Please PM or text me at 503 577 1673 with any questions.

View attachment 725859 View attachment 725860 View attachment 725861 View attachment 725862
Did you sell the the FN

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.