JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Bought for Dad but some medical events interfered. FN 509 Midsize is the perfect size and grip shape - it's the most comfortable poly gun you've ever shot. Comes with a nice OEM pouch, two magazines, two backstraps for fit, and two Legacy Firearms Co holsters in a cool red flannel pattern. Carry in style!

I chose this for my dad over the following:
1) P-10C (did not like the finish on this gun, the pyramid grips didn't feel right to me. Also read about some reliability issues
2) Glock 19 (much more expensive
3) M&P Compact M2.0 - (the 509 trigger breaks at 90 degrees and has a flat face, compared to the sloped trigger and unusual break of the M&P)
4) APX Centurion - considered this very seriously, but chose the 509 for comfort.

Meet within Tacoma at your preferred FFL. I usually use Proven Tactical, but it sounds like they're going out of business.

Price is $480 cash. You must pay transfer fee, though it is very slight ($15) at Quantico/Proven Tactical in Tacoma with appointment.

20190225-14.jpg 20190324-9.jpg 20190225-11.jpg 20190225-12.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews