Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR FN 5.7 HAND GUN FIVE-SEVEN 5.7X28 FDE MKII Adj. Sights * BRAND NEW *

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by superflyboyrula, Apr 13, 2014.

1. superflyboyrula

superflyboyrula Eugene Oregon New Member

FN 5.7 HAND GUN FIVE-SEVEN 5.7X28 FDE MKII Adj. Sights * BRAND NEW *
    < $1400.00 >
    I am in Salem Oregon.
    Manufacturer: FNH USA
    Model: Five-seveN
    Caliber: 5.7X28mm
    Barrel Length: 4 inch
    Capacity: 20-29

The FN Five-seven in dark earth is a low-recoil 5.7x28mm chambered, single-action, semi-automatic pistol. This lightweight handgun features the latest technical advancements in pistol design for military, law enforcement and sporting use. It has a polymer frame and slide cover with a hammer-forged, 4.75 inch chrome-lined barrel, and comes with three 20-round magazines, lock, owners manual & manufacturer's expended test cartridge. The gun pictured below is the actual gun being sold and if need be will be shipped in the original hard case shown. This is a 20+1 round high-capacity handgun and will be sold only with the 20-round magazines.

THIS IS A REAL ADD FOR A REAL GUN AND I AM A REAL PERSON THAT YOU CAN E-MAIL OR CALL AND TALK TO... MY GUN IS RIGHT HERE WHERE I AM AT NOT SOME COMPUTER GENERATED PIX LIKE WHAT I HAVE SEEN ON THIS SIGHT... MY PIX'S ARE OF THE ACTUAL 5.7 THAT I AM SELLING AND YOU WILL RECEIVE...I RESPOND TO SOME ADS HERE ON THIS SIGHT THEN GET NOTIFIED FROM ARMS LIST THAT THE ADD IS A SCAM AND I SHOULD DISREGARD FARTHER CONTACT.
    *** FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO BUY THIS NIB 5.7 HAND GUN.
    THANK YOU.

DSC01607.JPG

DSC01609.JPG

DSC01610.JPG

DSC01612.JPG

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.