JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Asking 1400 OBO for my Luxembourg contract FN-49 in 30-06, it is in very good condition, and all matching except for the stock which is common and considered normal for these. The black enamel finish is in great condition with little wear. They only made 6,306 for Luxembourg so they are quite abit rarer then your standard egyptian FN-49 in 8mm and far more desirable. The only fault I've found in the rifle is that someone scratched 30-06 on the magazine which was then painted over again. Genuinely a very nice gun that I hate to see go but I haven't ever shot it and I have to thin out my collection.

Would prefer to meet locally at Tigard Pawn 4 More for FFL transfer. I'm not looking for trades at this time. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'll do my best to answer.

I will be listing a few more firearms from my collection, so please feel free to check out my other listings. Thank you.

20190407_213637.jpg 20190407_213621.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Beautiful, these function wonderfully. Real craftsmanship went into these. Wish I had enough money or an extra kidney. I predict this won't last long at all.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.