JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see another DOJ investigation targeting Florida. Holder and his boss don't like things like SYG that allow people to defend themselves.

HolderHolding.jpg

If warning shots become legal, then the police will want to know 1st,

Did you try a reasonable attempt to get away? Then did you give a warning shot?

The lawyers are gonna make a lot off of this one. I do believe warning shots have a time and place though, but rarely.

Ammo is too scarce and expensive to waste on a warning shot!!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Warning shot? You've got to be kidding me.....

if I missed you on the first shot, you'd better duck quickly, because that my friend was your warning shot and there is a follow up coming downrange COM right behind it.

As ill advised as a warning shot is in almost all cases, If you actually pull it off in a safe direction (hard to come by in a populated urban setting or apartment etc.) you should not be punished by the law.

Possible unlikely scenario # 1,
Group of Hollywood style gang thugs approaching you and your kids in a deserted field with threats and knives in hand. It should be an option I guess. Before they got too close.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews