JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Often anti gun proponents say some outlandish thing or use rhetoric and ask some rather slanted questions and then say "why do you want dead children"

Random thought. Flip the script. We have evidence that many violent encounters / sexual assaults every year are prevented by a woman possessing a firearm and defending herself or pulling it and scaring the bad guy(s) away.

Since we know guns stop violent crime, we can always spin that around and ask them why they want women to be raped.

We know police can't protect everyone (hence we have violent crime) so if we acknowledge that fact, anti gun proponents are basically saying they want rape and violent crime against women to sky rocket.

Rather than be put on our heels having to explain things, flip the script.

Last Edited:
The problem with this idea is that you are using facts. The antis have much more made up crap to trump your/our facts.

Me: I'm pro civil rights...aren't you?

Me: I'm pro self defense...aren't you?

Me: I'm pro protecting my family...aren't you?

Them: Do you want dead children

Me: Heavens no! I'm glad to see you're against the hundreds of thousands of abortions that planned parenthood does every year! :D

In all seriousness, never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top