JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a decent flintlock rifle. prefer .50 cal, can be in kit form or finished. If you have an old kit around, even if missing a few parts, i may be interested. looking for cash deal in the $200 range. I am in the eugene area
Thanks.
Kyle.

Kyle, perhaps you know this already but the largest black powder gun store west of the Mississippi is in Springfield...the Gun Works (online also) has the largest selection of guns, kits, parts, and you name it... Joe & Suzie, the owners, are a legends in the black powder world! They've been in the business for so many years I've lost count.

I'm more than confident you'll find new, used, and kits there and it probably is less than 25 minutes from your house.

THE GUN WORKS are a excellent bunch of folks. I bought my first flintlock from them at a gun show. Very good service and lots to choose from. Andy

I have a flint action kit(needs to have some holes tapped) and I have a couple barrels. At that price might also have some other misc. parts.
The lock is a small size.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.