JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Hi I'm looking to trade for a flintlock rifle, maybe a pistol.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Well I was gonna put up a Mle berthier produced by remington for France. Also comes with 100 rounds of 8mm lebel

Well I was gonna put up a Mle berthier produced by remington for France. Also comes with 100 rounds of 8mm lebel
Well, I don't have a Flint, Bucket List fer now, but am curious abt your MLE Berthier if you might want to part w/ it.
Sorry, not trying to " Hi-Jack"😉

Nah it's alright, so basically the French needed a whole lot of guns to requipe the forces but didn't have the ability to produce it all so one of the companies they hired was remington. Well tge french excepted non of tgem, this was back in the early 1900. So remington took them all back and sold them to the public

Last Edited:
Nah it's alright, so basically the French needed a whole lot of guns to requipe the forces but didn't have the ability to produce it all so one of the companies they hired was remington. Well tge french excepted non of tgem.
The 8mm Lebel rnd was IIRC the 1st Smokless powder rnd showing up for Military use.
There is a plethora of Berthier rifles in the history.
Old photos show Frogs using them & in old movies.

A mdl 91 morphed into a 91/08 & then a Cut Down version became the MLE mdl 16, or some just marked M-16. 😁😁😁😁

In the past 8mm Lebel was available fer 5 cents / rnd in Hotchkiss clipps.
220 gr MG Loads.

Shooting them out of a featherweight M-17 Berthier Is Truley FELT RECOIL..😁😎

There matching it's a percussion rifle and revolver idk what the rifle is but the revolver is a 1851 there 1971 pieta I'm pretty sure sold as a collection it's a muzzle loader rifle also the revolver is in a display case I have everything for it besides powder it has plenty of lead bullets and a bullet caster to make some
Forgot to add the rifle has a octagon barrel

The 8mm Lebel rnd was IIRC the 1st Smokless powder rnd showing up for Military use.
There is a plethora of Berthier rifles in the history.
Old photos show Frogs using them & in old movies.

A mdl 91 morphed into a 91/08 & then a Cut Down version became the MLE mdl 16, or some just marked M-16. 😁😁😁😁

In the past 8mm Lebel was available fer 5 cents / rnd in Hotchkiss clipps.
220 gr MG Loads.

Shooting them out of a featherweight M-17 Berthier Is Truley FELT RECOIL..😁😎
Hmm didn't know that, well I only knew a lil of the history thank you, I always like learning more.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top