JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All I have on hand for tools are steel punches (no brass), a nylon head hammer, non-gunsmithing
screwdrivers, and a Dremel tool. I don't even have a vice let alone a padded one. I need to do my
cleaning/gunsmithing sitting on the bedroom floor. If at all possible I'll try a gunsmith first. I emailed
Allison & Carrey to see if they are taking new gunsmithing work.
I'll get a Hickory stick later; its just that I'm at about $1,000 and I've never touched a round off
yet...

LB
I don't have anything good to say about Allison & Carey. They really botched a free float job on my best rifle. I ended up re-doing the job myself. That said, if you are planning on being "off grid" you probably should think about acquiring basic gunsmithing tools like a vise, punches, files, and screwdrivers.

I don't have anything good to say about Allison & Carey. They really botched a free float job on my best rifle. I ended up re-doing the job myself. That said, if you are planning on being "off grid" you probably should think about acquiring basic gunsmithing tools like a vise, punches, files, and screwdrivers.
I may take it to my original gunsmith and : 'I get it when I get it.'
LB

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top