JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All I have on hand for tools are steel punches (no brass), a nylon head hammer, non-gunsmithing
screwdrivers, and a Dremel tool. I don't even have a vice let alone a padded one. I need to do my
cleaning/gunsmithing sitting on the bedroom floor. If at all possible I'll try a gunsmith first. I emailed
Allison & Carrey to see if they are taking new gunsmithing work.
I'll get a Hickory stick later; its just that I'm at about $1,000 and I've never touched a round off
yet...

LB
I don't have anything good to say about Allison & Carey. They really botched a free float job on my best rifle. I ended up re-doing the job myself. That said, if you are planning on being "off grid" you probably should think about acquiring basic gunsmithing tools like a vise, punches, files, and screwdrivers.

I don't have anything good to say about Allison & Carey. They really botched a free float job on my best rifle. I ended up re-doing the job myself. That said, if you are planning on being "off grid" you probably should think about acquiring basic gunsmithing tools like a vise, punches, files, and screwdrivers.
I may take it to my original gunsmith and : 'I get it when I get it.'
LB

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews