JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rampant homelessness with drugged out or mentally ill people crapping and pizzing in the streets, being a sanctuary state where illegal aliens running about (doing whatever it is they do)... big shocker that diseases you rarely (if ever) heard about are breaking out again..... NOT! o_O

Keep voting for one party rule!!! YAY!!! :s0132::s0115:

:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Please excuse me if I am engulfed by Schadenfreude. The LA Bolsheviks import legions of larval Democrats from places rampant with diseases that have eradicated in civilized countries and then wonder why-oh-why they are seeing these "new" pathogens popping up here in 'Mur'ka. It's a good bet that typhus is just the preview of coming attractions. Guttersnipes (I refuse to use the ennobling term "homeless person." Uentermenschen works too.) dropping a log wherever they happen to be at the time is a good way to introduce coliform bacteria into the equation, plus all the various diseases that are spread by contact and breathing.
Oh, and BTW in today's news it is revealed that the DPRK is registering illegal aliens to vote. (I don't care if they like it or not. I also refuse to call them "undocumented immigrants".) I wonder how many register as (R).
Coming soon to WA too.

I'm no epidemiologist (though I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once). But I would guess Portland and Seattle are squarely in the cross-hairs for the same sort of squalor-borne disease to spread here.

Who knows? Perhaps our cooler, wetter winter might delay an immediate explosion of flea infestation like in the LA Valley until next summer?

Temporary NW urban area campsites of past decades have evolved into semi-permanent villages. City block-long heaps of fast-food trash and human (and animal) waste are perfect breeding grounds for massive populations of disease infested rats to multiply unchecked.

Sadly, discarded/disabled/mentally ill US military Veterans make up a huge segment of this demographic. Meanwhile, media attention remains focused (speaking of garbage) on the likes of Amy and Chuck Schumer, and the Kardashians. F_ing tragic.

Last Edited:
feces, hypodermics, mentally ill homeless, shooting galleries in the sanctuary city streets & Typhus at the point of entry leaves west coast politicians scratching their heads looking for the common denominator.
and the answer is .......genius lefty west coast politicians

Nature's disinfectant!! ;)
Is this a hint for me to stock the flamethrowers again? They have many practical uses.

girl_flamethrower.png

Soon to appear in local theaters:

"What diseases are associated with poor sanitation? Human excreta have been implicated in the transmission of many infectious diseases including cholera, typhoid, infectious hepatitis, polio, cryptosporidiosis, and ascariasis."

1) I too am not an epidemiologist, but I too can pontificate about subjects I know little or nothing about as much as anybody else. :D
Bubonic Plague is not directly related to the presence of sewage in the environment like the diseases in Post #16. It is transmitted by fleas that are typically carried by rats.
2) The Bum Ranches (not "homeless encampments") are spreading in the Democrats' fountains of compassion. We go by the Rescue Mission in Everett at times and note the instant mini-slum of tents, bicycles, shopping carts, and last but not least the bums themselves, that has taken root and metastasizes around it. It used to be that the Mission turned them out at daybreak and they couldn't come back before 1700 or so. Now there is a permanent presence all day. I'm sure the businesses in that area are just delighted.
3) Post #3 above : "little know fact, the typhus organism can be killed by fire" I saw a documentary about lives of the street bums in some Central American country. The bums lived in the sewers, huffed shoe repair glue as the cheap intoxicant of choice, and generally were a public nuisance/threat. The local vigilantes/death squads would pour gasoline down the manholes followed by a source of ignition. Hmm - now I understand why: typhus eradication.

Typhus Epidemic Worsens in Los Angeles

A veteran Los Angeles City Hall official is one of the latest victims of an epidemic of the infectious disease typhus that continues to worsen across LA County.

For months, LA County public health officials have said typhus is mainly hitting the homeless population.

But Deputy City Attorney Liz Greenwood, a veteran prosecutor, tells NBC4 she was diagnosed with typhus in November, after experiencing high fevers and excruciating headaches.

"It felt like somebody was driving railroad stakes through my eyes and out the back of my neck," Greenwood told the I-Team. "Who gets typhus? It's a medieval disease that's caused by trash."

Greenwood believes she contracted typhus from fleas in her office at City Hall East. Fleas often live on rats, which congregate in the many heaps of trash that are visible across the city of LA, and are a breeding ground for typhus.

"There are rats in City Hall and City Hall East," Greenwood added. "There are enormous rats and their tails are as long as their bodies."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top