JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not sure how a flared magwell trips the law (I do not think it does?) but a lot of places have a blanket prohibition against shipping to WA at all. You may be running into that, rather than trying to ship in a specific prohibited item. It may be worth trying to find another supplier and seeing if they will ship to you.

Only other explanation I have is someone thinks that a flared magwell is somehow closely related enough to one of the actual prohibited items as to make it legally perilous. Given how some parts of this law is written this strikes me as actually reasonable on a surface level. I would like to hear from an actual lawyer before I refine my opinion on that.

As far as finding someone who will ship "ban adjacent" items do you have buddies in OR or ID? Best answer I can think of short of finding a business willing to risk quite a lot to challenge the law.

Optics Planet refused to ship me a follower for a pump shotgun. Worse, they didn't tell me. I found out when I checked on why my order hadn't shipped 3 or 4 days later. Idiots. I just cancelled the entire order and went to Midway USA. It was about a dollar more, and their service has always been impeccable.

I basically stopped shopping anywhere else but midway unless they did not carry what I was looking for (which, surprisingly, is a lot unfortunately). They indeed are a great retailer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top