JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I like my Czech pistols. Here is another one that just got clearance for importation.

FK BRNO 7.5 FK. (completely new pistol round)

FK-BRNO2-628x660.png

"It is our job to asses the ability of the pistol to engage targets at between 75 and 150 yards by regular and standard pistol shooting skills.".
I stopped watching right there since most "regular and standard" shooters slide lock without fail at their own shadow at seven whole yards.
lol

"It is our job to asses the ability of the pistol to engage targets at between 75 and 150 yards by regular and standard pistol shooting skills.".
I stopped watching right there since most "regular and standard" shooters slide lock without fail at their own shadow at seven whole yards.
lol

The marketing video does feel like they are trying to hard.

The marketing video does feel like they are trying to hard.
Lol. I'll probably re-click. kinda bothered me. probably kinda jealous as probably three will make it over here with a whole box a ammo.
It seems like a dandy fine gun in all ways.. save for.. no guns or ammo forever.
When it comes to "field pistols", .32's, that's an American thing.. the .32 out of a pistol or revolver is classic Americana since forever.. out in the field.

After all the shenanigans.. .256 Hawkeye, .221 Fireball.. etc. etc., etc., the 9mm Luger still remains and I'd bet (see, that's where you lead in with your chin) that with a good commercially available gun a common soul could easily strike a mark out to 150 yards.. or 400 with it.
Field pistol indeed.

Lol. I'll probably re-click. kinda bothered me. probably kinda jealous as probably three will make it over here with a whole box a ammo.
It seems like a dandy fine gun in all ways.. save for.. no guns or ammo forever.
When it comes to "field pistols", .32's, that's an American thing.. the .32 out of a pistol or revolver is classic Americana since forever.. out in the field.

Its a curio. estimates are north of $5000 as well which is a bit much when the muzzle energy of my 22tcm 1911 isnt much less for a similar bottle neck cartridge. It will be a collector though, but nothing wrong with that.

Its a curio. estimates are north of $5000 as well which is a bit much when the muzzle energy of my 22tcm 1911 isnt much less for a similar bottle neck cartridge. It will be a collector though, but nothing wrong with that.

At first I thought it was a fine looking gun but not interested.

But now that I know it shoot's an oddball round. And cost's north of $5000.
I'm in!

BBQ conversation piece you know. :D

''Hey Medic. What is that fine looking pistola your packin''?

''Oh............. Just a little number I picked up while vacationing in the south of France last year''. ;)

Last Edited:
At first I thought it was a fine looking gun but not interested.

But now that I know it shoot's an oddball round. And cost's north of $5000.
I'm in!

BBQ conversation piece you know. :D

''Hey Medic. What is that fine looking pistola your packin''?

''Oh............. Just a little number I picked up while vacationing in the south of France last year''. ;)

It does shoot sub MOA at 100 meters though. that's pretty spiffy

I like oddball guns, but not at used car prices

See I have a Desert Eagle in .44 mag that will put them thru the same hole (from a rest) at 75-100 yards. And recoil really isn't that bad at all, and I can by 4 of them for the price of this fancy new import :)
But I do like the fancy name of this one...

See I have a Desert Eagle in .44 mag that will put them thru the same hole (from a rest) at 75-100 yards. And recoil really isn't that bad at all, and I can by 4 of them for the price of this fancy new import :)
But I do like the fancy name of this one...
It's a sweet little unit/eunich. lol
What do we have.. a Hillary holed Smith?
jebus

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads