JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like I was told for my first ATF submission, you make your application (which is what it is) and then just forget about it. It will show up eventually. just don't sweat it. Move on, you are working with a government entity. They work on a government schedule. They don't give a rat's bubblegum how much you want it NOW, they just plod along in their government way, processing the paperwork. Chill dude !!!

Jealous of another persons sucessful compliance with an illegal rule that itsn't likely to be long on the books? Yeah... I think not, but if a person needs that justification to feel better about it... keep telling yourself that. Everyone's free to do them.đź‘Ť

I like the high school analogy. Like the EMO's... "we're the cool kids now because we're different and all the haters are just jealous". Nah... you're still just weird. 🤣

It's nice to see some approvals coming back now though... and contrary to the predictions by some... the entire system hasn't burned to the ground, yet.

Like I was told for my first ATF submission, you make your application (which is what it is) and then just forget about it. It will show up eventually. just don't sweat it. Move on, you are working with a government entity. They work on a government schedule. They don't give a rat's bubblegum how much you want it NOW, they just plod along in their government way, processing the paperwork. Chill dude !!!
If this was a comment about my 1 month comment I was simply sharing my time with everyone nothing behind it

When you say status change, what are you referring to? Approved/disapproved status, or the progress? Like "pending research", or some such before approval?
Approved and disproved are the status changes I have gotten and I think I got one several years ago for pending research. But that one I am not certain of.

So that makes 6 I think of the 9. I do not actually own enough stocks to put on these bad boys once approved. I am putting stocks and vertical grips on all the sbrs.

So that makes 6 I think of the 9. I do not actually own enough stocks to put on these bad boys once approved. I am putting stocks and vertical grips on all the sbrs.
I'm right there with you on researching stocks and vertical grips. I'm happy to post what I've found for vertical grips if you are interested. Some really interesting options out there from high to low price point.

I'm right there with you on researching stocks and vertical grips. I'm happy to post what I've found for vertical grips if you are interested. Some really interesting options out there from high to low price point.
I have a bunch of the magpuls, But do you know of a good forward canted one? One of my MPA defenders that the stamp came in for really does not have enough purchase on the magpul as the trigger guard is tight.

Anyone have a good "How to paper your braced pistol as an SBR for dummies" FAQ? I already have a trust and have a few cans, but never did an SBR. Have a couple of pistols that I'd much rather put a real stock on than a brace.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top